Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pocket Creatures



I'm really happy to tell you that we finally have found a name for the game. We have decided to call it Pocket Creatures.

I have attached a couple screenshots from the current version of the game.


The player is digging with a platypus next to a little bit confused Pocket Creature
The creature is using Frost power
The creature is using casting lightning on the woodpecker
The player have fed the creature the pink magic fruit - the creature dosen't seem too happy about the situation

Teasing the Pocket Creature with an apple

The player is watering his garden with the anteater while the Pocket Creature is watching.

6 comments:

  1. looks great, can't wait til it comes out, hope it has minigames of some sort

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really nice, Reminds me of the Creatures Saga. I only wish that this game would be for the computer as well :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do the accessories I earn (Wings, horns, hats, etc) keep disappearing the very next day?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mike,
    Sounds really weird - are you sure that you are logged in with the same Open Feint account. Also keep in mind that the achievements are only working if you have Open Feint enabled while playing.

    Merry Christmas,
    /asbjoern

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes. log in each day under the only Open Feint account I have and each day all my items are gone. Today, I was only missing half my items. Had pirate hat, horns, 2 sets of wings, silver helmet, horns ninja gear, I think twigs and a captains hat. Logged in and only had pirate hat, small wings and captain hat. I previously deleted the app and re-downloaded it to see if it would fix the problem. Unfortunately, it did not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My girlfriend & I both have the same Open Feint problem as others are having. Whenever we start the game up fresh, we loose all of our achievements. I can even get an achievement, click the Open Feint icon to go in, and the achievement I just got will still be shown as locked.
    It's a fun game & concept but until that gets fixed, there isn't much incentive to keep playing.

    ReplyDelete

Tactile Entertainment - Pigs in Trees
Tactile Entertainment - Frontrunner
Tactile Entertainment - Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Zombies vs. Pandas!
Tactile Entertainment - Crazy Test
Tactile Entertainment - Pocket Creatures
Tactile Entertainment - Bug Control